Housing Benefit (Bedroom Tax)

Housing Benefit - Bedroom calculator for social housing tenants
This is for those living in Council houses or housing association properties

If you rent your home from the council or a housing association, your Housing Benefit may be cut from April 2013. This could happen if you're of working age and your property is larger than the Government say you need.

If you have to move, there may be some help towards removal costs from the Discretionary Housing Payment Fund.